Light night on Friday. Jill went to see the dress rehersal of the Reston Chorale, since we’d miss both performances, and I went to see Love Seed Mama Jump at Friday Night Live!. I went to the gym first, then went to Sterling to get some Costco gas and pick up some beer from Total Wine and More. I only made it during the second set, and left after that, as I hadn’t packed yet. We watched the new Tori DVD as we packed, and I ended up staying up way too late as I finished shifting the books to he new bookshelf.

Saturday we had an 11:30 flight, so we were on the road around 8:30. Southwest lets you print boarding passes online, so when we got to BWI, we just had to make it through the security lines. The flight was uneventful, and Jill’s stepdad Dave was waiting to pick us up. We hung out and had sandwiches with Jill’s mom and Robin, her sister, until it was time to go. It was Jill’s grandparents’ 50th wedding anniversary (on her dad’s side). Jill and Robin and I got there a little early, and waited in the car a couple minutes. We went in and started meeting everyone. There were about 75 people there, about half of them Jill’s relatives. No open bar, but the drinks were cheap (2 mixed drinks for $6). I had some nice prime rib at the buffet they had, and enjoyed talking to Jeremy, boyfriend of Jill’s cousin Laura.

On Sunday, Dave and I helped out for Jill’s shower, until it started and we were ushered out the door. Although they kept my camera to take photos. Dave and I headed to Amherst to hit Mystery Train Records, but we got there before they opened. So we went next door to the Amherst Brewing Company and had a pint and some lunch (I had a burger, Dave had a monster pretzel). Then we spent a couple hours looking for music (I had some good bargain finds). It was a good thing we ate when we did – there are five colleges in the area, and I think all of them had graduations, so every restaurant was packed. We went back to the house, and saw Jill’s stash (which won’t show up until Jill’s mom and Dave drive down for the wedding). They dropped us at the airport in Connecticut, where we found our flight was delayed. We ended up getting home at 11, two hours later then planned – so we missed “Alias”. Luckily, my friend John agreed to tape it for us.