Is it time to leave yet?

Maybe it was a mistake to eat outside today, because now all I want to do is go back out there. I don’t know what happened to the severe rain that was threatened, and I don’t care. I want to leave.

It’ll be interesting to see what Jill’s like tonight. She worked five nights in a row for the first time ever, but she didn’t appear too worn down when I saw her for a little while this morning. I told her I’d wake her up when I got home. Don’t know what we’ll do yet – it’ll depend on how she feels.

Found out last night there’s weather related damage to the walls on the back facing north. My neighbor on that side got an estimate for $2800 to fix his, can’t wait to get someone over and see how bad it’ll be for me. On the bright side, the extra cash I got from the refi to pay for the timeshare was too much because I didn’t remember the deposit I put down. So I’ll have “extra” money to pay for the repairs. Sigh.